Re: Welcome to the First Amendment Chatboard!
Posted by j fuller, [email protected], on 1/28/01
On 3/08/99, Bob Reap, Counsel.Net wrote:
> ... forum is dedicated to discussions related to the
> exercise of free speech, freedom of association, and the
> other freedoms enumerated under the First Amendment...
I wonder if any of those freedoms actually exist anywhere
other than on the papers stating that we/you have those
In example: A US citizen can't burn a US flag. Seattle's WTO
has proven US citizens don't have the right to peaceful
assembly. The US crackdown on harmless (yes, I know some ARE
harmful) militia groups.
The list goes on. These are only small examples.
I notice no one has posted anything here in a long time. Are
posts being deleted by the list manager? If so... you might
as well shut this all down.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Welcome to the First Amendment Chatboard!, 3/08/99, by Bob Reap, Counsel.Net.
- Re: Welcome to the First Amendment Chatboard!, 10/24/99, by jon.
- Re: This board sucks!, 7/05/00, by SASAAS.
- Re: Welcome to the First Amendment Chatboard!, 1/28/01, by j fuller.
- Re: Welcome to the First Amendment Chatboard!, 3/09/01, by lawman.